Tuesday 16 December 2014

Roohafza With a Twist

It was summer time, hot and sweaty. Tired from the day's work, when I entered home, I needed something refreshing and what's better than our old Roohafza? I had a hard time liking this drink in my childhood (it was too sweet for me).  But then I grew up, got some brains (thankfully :P) and just like that I realized that I don't hate it anymore!  I now enjoy its taste and color (oh, the rich color). Now whenever summer irritates me, I relish a chilled glass of roohafza.




We all are familiar with it's wonderful taste and aroma, but we limit ourselves. We don't experiment with it. Something very great can come out of it. It has a fruity flavor which can be mixed with anything and it's taste still stands out.

One such "experiment" of mine was to mix it with sprite. Yes, SPRITE! It tastes awesome. It becomes bubbly and tangy and yummy. It's equally refreshing and the best part is : "you can enjoy it throughout the year".

So here's how I made mine:

In a beautiful glass add a lime wedge and some mint leaves and then crush them with..... anything. Just make sure that the glass doesn't break. Then pour some roohafza. Add 3/4th sprite and 1/4th soda water to it. Stir well and serve cold.



I really want you all to try this recipe. You are going to love me for this. Many such recipes are on it's way. Sit back and enjoy :)
Comment/mail for any suggestions. Will be happy to read them all :)
Stay connected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment